* Apr 11-13 – Bill Drew Memorial Soccerfest – Topaz Fields
* Apr 15-20 – Canada Women’s Rugby vs, USA Test Matches – Westhill’s Stadium
* Apr 18-20 – Saanich Fusion Youth Jamboree – Gordon Head
* Apr 26-27 – Play On Hockey Night in Canada – Victoria Street Hockey
* Apr 27 – Times Colonist 10K and Half Marathon – Victoria
* May 3-4 – Garden City Invitational Gymnastics Meet – Panorama Rec Centre
* May 10-11 – Dogwood Track & Field Meet – Centennial Stadium
* May 10-11 – Davy Conn Memorial Baseball Tournament – Lambrick Park
* May 13 – Stars On Ice figure skating exhibition – Save On Foods Memorial Centre
* May 17-18 – Victoria Highland Games – Topaz Park
For more information visit: www.sporthostvictoria.com
加拿大 Clive’s Classic Lounge- Our special spin on acting locally and thinking globally.
的 调酒师杰斯·凯迪舒克以鸡尾酒 向哥伦比亚最著名的产物致敬。
Canadian bartender Jayce Kadyschuk, from Clive’s Classic Lounge in Victoria, pays homage to one of Colombia’s most famous exports. Not that one.
Clive’s Classic Lounge
最新推出的全球鸡尾酒 概念酒单，我创造了这款象征哥伦比亚的鸡尾酒。这款 酒单的概念是创造代表各个国家传统美食风味或酒饮口 感的鸡尾酒，或者像“咖啡香烟”这样运用一国的土特
I created this cocktail to represent Colombia on our new Global Cocktails concept menu at Clive’s Classic Lounge. The section is all about creating cocktails that represent the traditional culinary and beverage flavours of each country, or as with the Coffee & Cigarettes cocktail, the goods they produce and export. Columbia is known for its exports of both coffee and tobacco products, so the real brewed coffee became the focus of this drink.
Coffee & Cigarettes
• 45ml Islay Scotch
• 45ml Luxardo Amaro Abano
• 15ml Cold-brewed coffee
• 1ds Chocolate Bitters
• 1 bspn Simple syrup
• 1 Brandied cherry, as garnish
As an optional garnish, rim one sixth
of the edge of a chilled coupe with
powdered sugar. Then stir all the
ingredients over ice, and strain into the
prepared glass. Add the cherry.
Last Spring we presented a new lobby that really transformed the arrival experience for our guests. This winter, we have been transforming all our guest floors.
The map idea actually came form our designer. While working in the lobby, last year, she observed the number of people seeking a map to explore our downtown area. We have maps to take on the journey but what if everyone could study while they waited for their elevator ride? The idea was turned into reality and the results have been amazing.
The new look is much more crisp and inviting.
The overall result is a fresh hotel and a group of hoteliers who are very proud to welcome you this spring. We are down to our last few floors with completion expected by the end of March 2014. Please share your thoughts with us when you are with us next time.