Hotel Fact Sheet
Locally Owned and Operated
Year built – 1974
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Only steps from major attractions, shopping, the inner harbour, Victoria Conference Centre
- 35 minutes from Victoria International Airport and the BC Ferry Terminal
- Hotel Video
176 guest rooms, of which 110 are luxurious suites with walk-out balconies on the 5th-15th floors. On the 16th and 17th floors there are 8 penthouse suites. Panoramic views from upper floors. 58 new traditional guestrooms with 1 king or two queen beds, on the 2nd – 4th floors. Rooms and suites feature pillow-top beds, down duvets and crisp high thread count linens, Deserving Thyme bath amenities, complimentary newspapers, In-room coffee makers and kettles featuring Oughtred sustainable coffees, mini fridges, hairdryers, iron and ironing board, in-room pay per view movie channel, in-room safes, air conditioning and complimentary high speed internet connection. Suites feature one king or two queen beds, separate sitting room areas, select suites feature convenience kitchens, 31 suites feature full kitchen facilities.
- 28 twin queen bed traditional rooms (newly renovated for January 2013)
- 28 king bed traditional rooms (newly renovated for January 2013)
- 11 queen bed suites with full kitchens and hideabeds
- 36 king bed suites with hideabeds (18 with convenience kitchen facilities)
- 63 suites with two queen beds (some with hideabeds)
- 1 deluxe 1 bedroom Penthouse
- 7 deluxe 2 bedroom Penthouses
- On site parking @ $15.00 per vehicle/ night.
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Courtesy lobby computer workstation
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Courtesy van to downtown transportation terminals
- In-room spa services
- Complimentary high speed internet access connection in meeting rooms
- Major credit cards accepted
Enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and exercise room, located on the second floor. Meet in one of our conference rooms, also on the second floor, or hold your function in Clive’s Classic Lounge or the Vista Harbour Room on the 18th floor offering magnificent views of the mountains, inner harbour and ocean.
RESTAURANT AND LOUNGES:
Vista 18 Restaurant ~ Martini & Wine Bar is Victoria’s only rooftop restaurant and lounge. The modern, comfortable décor allows you to relax and enjoy a menu focusing on free range, organic and local products. Enjoy magnificent views in a premiere casual atmosphere. Vista 18 has seating for up to 90 people and is also available for private functions. Vista 18 is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
Vista 18 Harbour Room is adjacent to Vista 18 and is available for private breakfast, lunch or dinners for up to a maximum of 50 people for a sit down event or 70 people for a stand up reception.
Clive’s Classic Lounge is our award winning bar. It offers an elegant setting where you can enjoy timeless specialties with a twist. Open every evening from 5:00pm and for lunch on weekdays from 11:00am. located on the lobby level.
Victoria is situated on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off the West Coast of British Columbia Canada. You can access Vancouver Island by Ferry from Vancouver, Port Angeles or Seattle. You can fly into Victoria’s International Airport or fly into Victoria’s scenic inner harbour on seaplanes serviced by a number of airlines. Helijet has a number of regularly scheduled daily flights to and from Vancouver and Seattle only minutes from downtown.
Click here for Pet Policies.