In Our Community
The Chateau Victoria is committed to the local community, the Island, the Province, the Country, and health of the global community. We understand that each and every choice we make to positively affect the environment locally has a greater impact on a much larger scale than is immediately sensed. Our thoughts, actions and decisions are based on long-term consideration and reflect an awareness of both the present and the future.
We proudly support the following organizations/charities:
- Pacific Opera ~ Host Hotel
- Victoria Symphony ~ Platinum Sponsor
- Respitality Care Program ~ Sponsor Hotel
- Annual “Pancakes with Mr. and Mrs. Claus” ~ 100% of proceeds go to the Times Colonist Christmas Fund
- United Way Payroll Program ~2010 United Way campaign raised $4,874
- BC Hospitality Foundation
- Piercy Respite Hotel ~ $1 M Donation to the Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Gift Certificate Donations to Local Charities ~ Over 600 donated annually
- Dine out for Life ~ 25% of dinner revenues for the day donated to AIDS Vancouver Island
- BC Cancer Foundation – $250,000 Capstone donation to “Inspire the World” campaign in 2011
- Victoria Dragon Boat Festival -Over $5,500 raised for the BC Cancer Foundation. Our team also placed 2nd in our division!!!!!
- Mustard Seed Food Bank: November 2011 fund raising