Newly renovated and ready for January 2013- You asked and we delivered
Our our newly renovated traditional (Standard) guestrooms are located on the 2nd through 4th floors and have either two queen beds or one king.
Beyond the standard hotel amenities, Chateau Victoria traditional rooms offer the following:
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary Wifi
- Inviting Sealy Posturepedic® Monogram II 400 pillow-top beds
- Down duvets and crisp high thread count linens
- Deserving Thyme bath amenities
- Oughtred sustainable coffee
- 37″ flat screen TVs
- Air conditioning
- Family and dog friendly
- On site parking @ $15.00 per vehicle per night (Special discounts when booked direct)
- 100% non smoking
Please click on the images.
You won`t find a Victoria hotel with fresher rooms than this downtown Victoria hotel.
10 simple sleep tips
- Sleep on a good bed like Sealy Posturepedic®
- Establish a regular bedtime & wake schedule.
- Exercise regularly, but not too close to bed time.
- Consume less or no caffeine/ alcohol before bed.
- Avoid nicotine.
- Avoid heavy meals close to bed time.
- Develop a soothing sleep ritual (a warm bath before bed, listening to quiet music etc).
- Ensure you bedroom is cool (about 16 – 18°C), dark & quiet.
- Your bed is made for sleeping – avoid activities like watching TV, working, and eating in bed.
- If you can’t get to sleepwithin 30 minutes, get out of bed and have some warm milk or chamomile tea, then try again.
For additional information on sleep wellness, you can visit the National Sleep Foundation at www.sleepfoundation.org or visit the Better Sleep Council Canada at www.bettersleep.ca. You may also want to consult with your family doctor for severe sleeping concerns.