January 14, 2018
Host | Vista 18
Vista 18 Westcoast Grill and Wine Bar is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about guest service to join the Vista 18 team. This position requires the successful candidate to be available for a variety of shifts including mornings, weekends and holidays.
Duties and responsibilities consist of (but not limited to):
- Warmly welcoming and greeting all patrons to Vista 18.
- Organization and smooth execution of dinner seating plans with focus on even distribution for servers as well as patron experience.
- Answering the telephone, which includes accepting reservations and completing room service orders.
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment.
- Assisting servers and food and beverage management when required.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites and Vista 18.
- Following established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous food and beverage experience in a similar capacity a valuable asset.
- Must have Serving It Right certification.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and professionalism along with a positive personality and high level of energy.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven communications skills and ability to work positively in a team environment and respond well to direction.
- Ability to complete shifts that include frequent standing, walking, bending and lifting.
Anyone interested in the above position should submit his or her application in writing to Jonathan Evans in person or by email email@example.com.