July 9, 2018
Busser | Vista 18 Westcoast Grill & Wine Bar
This is a temporary full-time position, requiring the successful candidate to be available for a variety of morning shifts including weekends and holidays. This position runs through to the end of September.
Responsibilities & Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Breakfast buffet set up, maintenance throughout service, and take down.
- Assisting servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests according to restaurant specifications in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment.
- Completing any necessary opening or closing duties depending on the shift.
- Warmly welcoming and greeting all patrons to Vista 18.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites and Vista 18.
- Following established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Assisting servers, hosts and food and beverage management when required and other duties as assigned.
- Previous food and beverage experience in a similar capacity a valuable asset.
- Must have Serving It Right certification.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and professionalism along with a positive personality and high level of energy.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven communications skills and ability to work positively in a team environment and respond well to direction.
- Ability to complete shifts that include frequent standing, walking, bending and lifting.
Anyone interested in the above position should submit his or her application in writing by July 12, 2018. Please forward your resume to Garrett Schack or Jonathon Jones in person or by email firstname.lastname@example.org