November 23, 2018
The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites is looking for a dynamic individual to join our housekeeping team
This position requires the successful candidate to be available for a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, weekends and holidays. Please note this position also is required to cover overnight janitorial shifts.
The House Attendant will assist the housekeeping department with a variety of responsibilities such as but not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Focus on deep cleaning of assigned areas of the hotel including floor and carpet care of guest rooms and public areas.
- Delivering supplies, assisting room attendants, janitorial and laundry when required.
- Deliver housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, etc.) to guest rooms upon request from the front desk.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Must possess exceptional customer service, professionalism, and an outgoing and positive personality.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven self-motivation, ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
This Position has physical requirements:
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced ability for up to 8 hours in length. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and push and pull carts and equipment on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill projects that need to be completed and daily operations.
Anyone interested in the above position should submit his or her application in writing by Monday, November 26, 2018. Please forward your resume to Teresa Mukhtar in person or by email email@example.com.