January 18, 2019
Position available; must be able to work flexible hours, days and afternoons, weekends and holidays.
The successful candidate will work well in a fast paced environment and be physically able to maintain the heavy workload. It is an exciting and challenging position that assists with the complete and efficient preparation of our guest rooms and suites.
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Thorough cleaning of assigned guest rooms.
- Organizing and stocking cleaning cart.
- Maintaining proper use of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Reporting necessary maintenance items for repair to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Following all Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Customer Service an asset.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Proven organization, communication and multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to work independently and respond well to direction.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites
This Position has physical requirements:
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced ability for up to 8 hours in length. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and push and pull carts and equipment on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill projects that need to be completed for daily operations.
Anyone interested in the above position should submit his or her application in writing by Monday, January 22, 2019. Please forward your resume to Teresa Mukhtar in person or by email email@example.com