January 18, 2019
The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
The successful candidates will work well in a fast-paced environment and be physically able to maintain the heavy work load. It is an exciting and challenging position that assists with the complete and efficient preparation of our guest rooms and suites.
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Thorough cleaning of assigned guest rooms.
- Organizing and stocking cleaning cart.
- Maintaining proper use of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Reporting necessary maintenance items for repair to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Following all Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Customer Service an asset.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Proven organization, communication and multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to work independently and respond well to direction.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites
- Must be available for a variety of shifts, including, weekday, weekend and holidays.
This Position has physical requirements:
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced ability for up to 8 hours in length. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and push and pull carts and equipment on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill projects that need to be completed for daily operations.
Our Core Values:
Heart ~ Integrity ~ Respect ~ Environment ~ Dedication
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages & Extended Health Benefits.
- Friends & Family hotel discount.
- Educational allowance (after one year of employment).
- Vista 18 & Clive’s Classic Lounge employee discount.
- Industry discounts.
- Employee events
- Bike storage facilities.
Thank you for considering your employment with the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites!