February 1, 2019
Guest Services Agent
The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites Front Office team is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about guest service to join the front desk team. This position requires the successful candidate to be available for a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Providing customer service and handling administrative duties such as check-in and check-out of guests, addressing guest concerns, assisting with arrivals and departures of groups and tours, and luggage storage.
- Be aware of room locations, types of rooms, availability and room rates.
- Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests.
- Follow established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites.
- Handles cash, cheques, credit and debit card transactions.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position required.
- Must possess strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of reservation operating systems is an asset.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and professionalism along with a positive personality and high level of energy.
- Require good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with conflict resolution an asset.
Comprehensive benefits package
Friends & Family hotel discount
Vista 18, Westcoast Grill & Wine Bar, and Clive’s Classic Lounge employee discount ~ 50%
Employee events ~ Holiday and employee appreciation celebrations
Learning and development opportunities
Bike storage facilities