June 21, 2019
Room Service Attendant
Vista 18, Westcoast Grill and Wine Bar is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about food and guest service to join the Vista 18 team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Duties include (but are not limited to the following):
- Responsible for set-up, deliver and retrieve all food and beverage orders to guest rooms, hospitality suites and meeting rooms while ensuring quality service and guest satisfaction.
- Answering the telephone, which includes accepting reservations and completing room service orders.
- Assisting servers and food and beverage management when required and other duties as assigned.
- Following established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites and Vista 18.
- Previous food and beverage experience an asset.
- Must have Food Safe Certification.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and professionalism along with a positive personality and high level of energy.
- Proven communications skills and ability to work positively in a team environment and respond well to direction.
This job has physical requirements: Constant standing and walking throughout the shift. Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
$13 – $16.96 plus gratuities
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Recognition programs
- Friends & Family hotel discount
- Vista 18, Westcoast Grill & Wine Bar, and Clive’s Classic Lounge employee discount ~ 50%
- Industry discounts
- Employee events ~ Holiday and employee appreciation celebrations
- Learning and development opportunities
- Bike storage facilities
Our Core Values, Do they meet yours?
Heart ~ Integrity ~ Respect ~ Environment ~ Dedication
If this position is of interest to you, please email our Food and Beverage manager directly at email@example.com. Thank you for considering your employment with the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites!