At Chateau Victoria we are committed to supporting our local community in all that we do. We believe that social initiatives that begin in your own backyard will spread across the province, the country, and even the globe.
We consider both the present and the future in all the choices we make. Here are some of our proudest contributions:
- Supporting the Arts – We are a host hotel and sponsor for the Pacific Opera Victoria, Victoria Symphony, Dance Victoria, the Belfry Theatre, and many others.
- Supporting Cancer Research – We made a $250,000 Capstone donation to the “inspire the World” campaign.
- Supporting AIDS Research – Participated in Dine out for Life – we donated 25% of dinner revenues for a day to AIDS Vancouver Island.
- Supporting Respite – We are a sponsor hotel of the Cridge Centre Respitality Care Program and, through the Piercy Respite Hotel, we made a $1M donation to the Vancouver Island Health Authority.
- Supporting an End to Poverty – We donated $3,720 through the United Way Payroll Program. We have also fundraised for the Mustard Seed Food Bank.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore – In 2017, we donated more than $1800 in new and gently used building supplies to our local ReStore.
- Supporting Good Causes with Great Accommodations – Annually we donate hundreds of gift certificates to various local charities.