The Bellperson serves our guests efficiently, courteously and in a friendly and professional manner in accordance with the standards set by the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting guests at the front entry & courtyard of the hotel in a friendly and professional manner.
- Operate the courtesy shuttle and valet park guest vehicles on request.
- Ensure all aspects of work areas are maintained, cleaned, organized and up to date.
- Assist guests with luggage and escort incoming guests to their destination.
- Assist group & tour arrivals and departures, including all baggage handling between bus & guestrooms.
- Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a clean driver’s license with at least two years driving experience on a class 5 license; also, comfortable driving both automatic and standard vehicles.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be multi-faceted and resourceful, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and handle up to 50lbs (i.e. baggage handling)
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and professionalism along with a positive personality and high level of energy.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be available for a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, weekends and holidays.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Friends & Family hotel discount
- Vista 18, Westcoast Grill & Wine Bar, and Clive’s Classic Lounge employee discount ~ 50%
- Industry discounts
- Employee events ~ Holiday and employee appreciation celebrations
- Learning and development opportunities
- Bike storage facilities
Our Core Values, Do they meet yours?
Heart ~ Integrity ~ Respect ~ Environment ~ Dedication
Thank you for considering your employment with the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org