COVID-19 (May 6, 2020)
Under the guidance of our Public Heath Agency, British Colombians have done an exceptional job in minimizing the spread of COVID19 in our province. Along with the rest of Canada, we are seeing the ability for our province to take small steps re-opening our economy.
These are the “Early Days” as far as the total timeline in which COVID19 will govern our way of life, however, we are looking at steps as a tourism community to help our guests to Explore BC with health and safety in mind. Here at the Chateau Victoria, we are making every effort to ensure the safety of our hotel guests and employees, which includes additional communication and preventative measures as recommended by the BC Center for Disease Control.
Services which remain on temporary hold include: Vista 18 Restaurant + Lounge, Clive’s Classic Lounge, in room dining, pool, hot tub, exercise room and guest water & coffee service in the lobby. Please feel free to ask us about potential re-opening dates for these services when booking your stay, and know that many wonderful nearby restaurants are open and available for take out and delivery.
Services we do provide: Our rooms and suites remain open with extremely high protocols relating to human contact, cleaning, and sanitization. Our public space and elevators have guidelines to direct our guests in the safest possible manner and are carefully maintained under our enhanced cleaning protocols.
We can assure you that your health, safety and comfort are paramount in everything we do as we welcome you back. As an independent, local family owned hotel, these values have always been part of who we are. We ask our guests to adhere to the following:
1. In respect of all people, please maintain the 6 foot (2 metres) social distance rule in all areas of the hotel.
2. Please travel our elevators with no more than two people at a time.
3. Please wash your hands or use our sanitization stations when entering the hotel or leaving your room and avoid touching your face.
4. To ensure your safety as well as our employees, In room housekeeping services during your stay will not be provided. Garbage removal and extra supplies & amenities will be available upon request.
5. If you feel unwell and are experiencing symptoms of covid, contact your health care provider or call HealthlinkBC (8 – 1 – 1) immediately. Inform the front desk and follow instructions provided.
To our valued guests with current, future or potential stays booked with us, we will continue to monitor this situation closely and will update our notice as adjustments are necessary. Please be assured that under these unique circumstances, your cancellation fees arising out of this situation will be waived. If you plan to visit us in May or into the summer, be sure to inquire about “The Early Days” (TED) offer.
Please stay safe with us.
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites