April 23, 2021
We want to welcome you as soon as we can. Due to travel restrictions in B.C. effective April 23, 2021,
people are not allowed to travel outside of their regional zone until May 25, 2021. To learn more about
British Columbia’s travel restrictions, essential travel inclusions, and identify which health area you currently
reside in visit www.gov.bc.ca/covidtravel. Our zone = Island Health Region
Here at the Chateau Victoria, we are making every effort to ensure the safety of our hotel guests and employees. This includes additional communication with our guests and revised operational procedures that focus on health and safety throughout the building. We regularly review our policies and procedures and adapt them according to direction provided by provincial and local health authorities as well as the BC Center for Disease Control.
As per the March 29 Provincial Health Order in restaurant dining will not be available. We will have room service & Clive’s patio available for breakfast from 8AM – 11AM daily. Clive’s Patio will also be serving food and drinks 4:PM to 8PM Wednesday to Sunday.
The pool and exercise room will be available from our front desk only and are limited to 12 guests only. Inquire at our front desk upon check in or during your stay.
We can assure you that your health, safety and comfort are paramount in everything we do as we welcome you back. As an independent, local family owned hotel, these values have always been part of who we are. Our enhanced cleaning and safety protocols are focused on sanitization both in rooms and common areas, with particular attention to high touch points. As we have had to adapt how we operate, we appreciate our guest’s understanding regarding the following changes:
In respect of other guests and employees, please maintain the 6 foot (2 metre) physical distance rule in all areas of the hotel. It is mandatory for guests and staff to wear a mask in indoor public spaces.
- Social gatherings of any size are restricted. Socializing is limited to immediate household members only.
- Please travel our elevators with no more than two people or up to 6 people sharing the same guest room at a time.
- If you feel unwell and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, contact your health care provider or call Healthlink BC (8 – 1 – 1) immediately. Inform the front desk and follow instructions provided.
4. Please wash your hands or use our sanitization stations when entering the hotel or leaving your room and avoid touching your face.
5. For guest and staff safety, we are not offering daily stay over service in rooms. Extra amenities will be in the rooms prior to arrival. Any guests requiring service may contact the front desk to discuss available options.
Our team is fully prepared and trained in our complete COVID-19 Safety Plan and we genuinely look forward to welcoming you to the Chateau Victoria.
Please stay safe with us.
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites